Summer Fashion Festival: Boudoir and BenS Buh Bye


As the Summer Fashion Fair comes to a close, and I wave an angry fist at real life, that picked this week to decide I had to perform my U.S. civic duty, I can't help but bid every vendor, blogger, organizer and, of course, you the patrons of this year's Summer Fashion Fair 2012.  It's been a blast, insightful, and pocket bending for more than a few.  Hopefully this blogger will see you all again next year!


Summer Fashion Festival:  Boudoir and BenS Buh Bye


Shape:  by [I.N.X.X] Body Institute in SL (altered)
Skin:   Lynnsha by [LS] Skins
Hair:   Roma w/Roots by Truth
Outfit: Summer Blouse by Boudoir and Capri Mesh by Nous Vous
Shoes:  Ilena Sandals by SLink
Accessories:  Heart Earring in Bronze by BenS Beauty

NB: bold italics indicate featured items/designers

Reply to this post

Post a Comment