Fashion by Double A Presents: Hair X'mas Gift - By Mayden Couture

I love this X'mas season!!! Don't you? Even if you don't believe in X'mas, I think that people are more sensitive, it's a great collective sense of humanity and kindness... I don't know.. I just like it and so I'm sharing!

Saying that, let's talk about presents!!! A lot of stores are giving X'mas presents. Some of them are themed and some of them are not. This hair is a X'mas present from Mayden Couture.


It's a good everyday hair style, but if you are a little more well dressed for any special occasion, it can also be used. This is a great option if you have attachments around your neck or if you wanna show some earrings, for example. Well.. and the best thing about it: it's free!

Thanks Maika Koray and Mayden Couture staff, and Merry Christmas!

Reply to this post

Post a Comment