Fashion by Double A Presents: aDiva Couture and RedGrave

Ready for X'mas? Omg, I'm so ready! I can't wait! This is my favorite season of the year!!! 

I got this outfit free from aDiva Couture. Make sure you visit the main store to get it. It includes the gloves and the scarf, it's just so cute. I loved it. To complete this look, I'm wearing Moscow Boots -Santa Red-  by RedGrave. These boots are on sale until Dec 25th. The price is L$ 222. 


Other credits in this picture:
Hair - Tess - by Laqroki
Skin - Alena - by Orage Creations
Eyes - Sensitive # 14 - by Unique

There is one more outfit from aDiva Couture that I thought very interesting to show that is called NYS. It's a good look for everyday, mainly if you need to look modern but at the same time elegant. The boots are from RedGrave (Classic Leather Boots - white).


Other credits in this picture:
Hair: Aina - by Magika Hair
Skin: Alena - by Orage Creations
Eyes - Sensitive # 14 - by Unique

Ayalla Alphaville

Reply to this post

Post a Comment